Carisma Scale Adventure - SCA-1E Coyote - ready to run scale truck (285mm wheelbase)
Carisma RC are proud to present a new aspect of the brand, and its future in the global RC market.
Our team has been closely involved with the Scale RC scene for a while now, both attending and sponsoring events like the Recon G6 and developing a range of products and accessories for some of the biggest names in the Scale RC industry. We are now ready to embark on our own standalone Scale Adventure and, to that end, the new Carisma Scale Adventure brand will launch in mid-2017.
The first model will be the 4WD 1/10th SCA-1E Coyote Scaler RTR, closely followed by a kit version and other models in the SCA-1E range. Further releases will be announced very soon, and the range will grow to include other genres of vehicle, all with the same core values of Quality, Fun, Performance, and Scale Realism.
Feature Rich - Future Potential.
The RTR Coyote has all the features you would expect of a rig of this type. It’s designed around a steel ‘C’ section ladder chassis, has a detailed 50s style truck body, and is designed to be the starting point for anyone wanting to get into this exciting a vibrant sector of RC at an affordable price.
It’s not a competition rig; it doesn’t have any fancy gimmicks or technology, but it is a robust, well-designed and tested one-box solution. Just charge the pack and hit the trails. It really is as simple as that.
But looks can be deceiving: Underneath the understated shell is a full steel UJ equipped driveline with a locked-axle transmission to generate maximum traction from the slipper clutch protected gearbox, right through to the wheels and tyres. A 35T brushed motor offers the perfect balance between torque and RPM, and true 4-link double triangulated link geometry is used to minimise axle steer. The high torque, axle mounted servo can be chassis mounted in the future if so desired, and the waterproof electronic speed control is programmable for both NiMH and LiPo use, with a crawler mode set as its default which offers instant reverse and always-on drag brakes.
The high grip 1.9” offroad tyres are fitted to real beadlock wheels allowing the owner to fine tune the rig’s weight bias for crawling by adding stick on wheel weights. For fun and trail-only use, the rig’s stock setup is just perfect. The front bumper is winch-ready and the shell designed to accommodate an LED kit to add that extra touch of scale realism and allow night runs. Scale, Trail, Crawl. The SCA-1E is capable of all, and the basis of as detailed or as simple a scale build as you want to undertake.
“Owning a SCA-1E is just the start of the Adventure, where it takes you, is up to you…”
- Weight: Approx. 2200g (Fully Built)
- Skid Clearance: 75mm (adjustable)
- Length: 480mm (varies by model)
- Width: 230mm (varies by model)
- Wheelbase: 280mm (adjustable)
- Height: 210mm (adjustable)
RTR SCA-1E Coyote Features
- LED-Ready, Photorealistic, Fully Detailed Scale Bodyshell
- Solid Axles & Double-Triangulated 4-Link suspension
- Steel C-Section Ladder Chassis & Trail Ready Layout
- Quality High-Torque, Metal-Geared Steering servo
- Rear Bumper with Tow Hitch & Shackles Included
- Adjustable Wheelbase, Geometry & Weight-Bias
- 35T Motor & Centrally Mounted Transmission
- Waterproof, LiPo Safe ESC with Crawler Mode
- Front Winch-Ready Bumper with Shackles
- True Beadlock Wheels & High-Grip Tyres
- Fully Adjustable FHSS 2.4Ghz TX and Responsive FHSS 2.4GHz Rx
- High Precision Parts & Engineering